Monday, June 13, 2011

Anomalous Subsurface Environment Released!

I'm a little late in the game to be cheerleading this, but everytime I've been reminded of it I've only had my primitive iPhone handy (crap for blog posts)

But Patrick Wetmore of Henchman Abuse has released the first part of his gonzo science-fantasy megadungeon "The Anamalous Subsurface Environment" in PDF and POD.

"Put those dark elves back in their box and get your gonzo on! Riches, glory, and super-science await the bold and the clever in the deep places under the ground. This module describes the dinosaur- and wizard-infested future of the Earth, the city of Denethix, and the first level of the megadungeon that beckons from below: the Anomalous Subsurface Environment."

I haven't grabbed a copy yet (budgeting...) but I definately will. I have an adventure by Pat for The Jewel Throne that is awesome and oh-so Jack Vancian, and Melan/Gabor Lux gives it his seal of approval, so I'm sure this thing is a real barn-burner. Plus is is the first part of a alpha-numerically coded series ("ASE1") which I would like to see more of in the OSR.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention, Blair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem buddy, I can't wait to check it out! Sounds like it'll have perfect utility for the Algol Campaign when it starts up again. :)

    ReplyDelete